Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Day In the Life of Me :)

8:00-Wake up unexpectedly early
Waking up this early for any reason is crazy. Why did I do this? I didn't even go to sleep until 2. I guess I should go ahead and get dressed but at least I get to watch OLTL.

9:00- ONTL is over.
What should I d0 now? Really sleepy...and hungry.
Time for breakfast

10:00-Forgotten homework.
Ugh! Forgot to read textbook for class. I guess I should at least skim it. SMH

11:00- Time for class
Can barely stay awake. Looking at art work that I everyone seems to have an open about but me. " It's just a can?"

12:00- Finally class is over.
My eyebrows are kind of bushy....gotta fix them.

1:00- Starving again.
I guess I'll try this Asian cafe today.

2:00- Laundry
Gotta have clean clothes. And can't let it get to 5 loads again. (NEVER AGAIN)

4:00-Homework
Paper, Blog, Wiki, practice problems, read.....I guess I should do this?

6:00- Bored
Can't do homework any more....not getting anything done...time to go exploring :)

7:00- Marble Slab!
Yum Yum!

8:00- Time to visit West Campus!
Sat in the park with friends and then their raided closets.

10:00- PARTY!
Time to get dressed and go out!!!!

3:00- Sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The End :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment